Over the past few years a number of significant reports have been released describing various aspects of HIV Special Needs Plans. If you know of other relevant reports send an email to me at email@example.com.
Rebecca Schnall, James J Cimino, Leanne M Currie, Suzanne Bakken, JAMIA doi:10.1136/jamia.2010.006668
Perceptions of Factors Influencing Use of an Electronic Continuity of Care Record for Case Management of Persons Living with HIV, 2010
Schnall R, Gordon P, Camhi E, Bakken S.
AIDS Care (in press)
HIV patients’ willingness to share personal health information electronically
Paul A. Teixeira, Peter Gordon, Eli Camhi, Suzanne Bakken
Patient Education and Counseling, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 17, August 2010, ISSN 0738-3991, DOI: 10.1016/j.pec.2010.07.013.
Barriers to implementation of a Continuity of Care Record (CCR) in HIV/AIDS care.
Rebecca Schnall, Michelle Odlum, Peter Gordon, Suzanne Bakken
Stud Health Technol Inform 2009 vol. 146 pp. 248-52
Lewin – Evaluation of New York’s HIV Special Needs Plan Program: Cost and Usage Impacts – November 6, 2009
Feasibility of using audio computer-assisted self-interview (ACASI) screening in routine HIV care
Bruce R. Schackman a; Zubin Dastur ab; David S. Rubin c; Judith Berger d; Eli Camhi e; Julie Netherland f; Quanhong Ni a; Ruth Finkelstein f
- a Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA
- b New York University School of Medicine, New York, USA
- c New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Flushing, NY, USA
- d St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY, USA
- e NewYork Presbyterian System Select Health, New York, USA
- f The New York Academy of Medicine, New York, USA
Comparison of Fee-for-Service, Mainstream Managed Care and HIV Special Needs Plans (SNPs) Shows Better Quality in Managed Care – August 2008
“Choices in Care” Ranks HIV Care in Special Needs Managed Care Plans as Superior to Traditional Medicaid – August 2008
Beyond satisfaction: Using the Dynamics of Care assessment to better understand patients’ experiences in care
Bruce Rapkin1 , Elisa Weiss1 , Rosy Chhabra3 , Laura Ryniker1 , Shilpa Patel1 , Jason Carness1 , Roberto Adsuar1 , Wendy Kahalas2 , Carol DeLaMarter2 , Ira Feldman2 , Judy DeLorenzo2 and Ellen Tanner2
- 1 Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- 2 AIDS Institute, New York State Department of Health, Albany, USA
- 3 Department of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, USA
Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2008, 6:20
Are People Getting the Care they Need? by Bruce D. Rapkin, Ph.D. – The Body Summer 2005
HIV Special Needs Plans (SNPs): A New Health Care Option in New York by Doug Wirth – The Body Winter 2005-2006
Developing a Managed Care Delivery System in New York State for Medicaid Recipients with HIV – American Journal of Managed Care – 1999
Ira Feldman, MPA; Humberto Cruz, MS; Judy DeLorenzo, MS; Julia Hidalgo, ScD; Hope Plavin, MPA; and John Whitaker, MS